Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Be Happy

I meant to post this last Monday, 21st January - supposedly the most depressing day of the year (in the northern hemisphere anyway) -  but I guess I was feeling too down to do any blogging.

Anyway, if late January is making you miserable, why not take a look at this book, published last Monday by Harper Collins, which teaches you How To Do Everything And Be Happy, which is exactly what we all need, isn't it? The author, Peter Jones, decided a while ago that what would make him really happy was if he could earn his income from writing alone, so he set out to achieve just that. So if you need help achieving your life time goals, or just want to know the secret of happiness, then I can certainly recommend this book.



7 comments:

Maria said...

I purchased a copy of this book last year, its very good, and motivates you to get on with stuff, it also makes you realise investing in yourself is also essential to happiness.

womagwriter said...

Hi Maria - I had the first edition too! This Harper Collins edition has been updated. You're right, it does motivate you.

Dolores Doolittle said...

That sounds marvellous, womag - thank you - am instantly motivated to rush out and buy it!
(Although, as for January, I always enjoy the ravaged bleakness of it)!

Della Galton said...

I think it is brilliant book too, though I might be a tad prejudiced :)
I love ravaged bleakness of January, Dolores, what a brilliant line and how true!

Vikki (www.the-view-outside.com) said...

Fantastic book!

I'm doing Peters course "Happy Club" at the moment. One session a month. Really enjoying it :)

Xx

Dolores Doolittle said...

Della, Thank You for saying that! I shall cling desperately and very Happily to that!

Janice said...

Hi Womagwriter,

This looks really interesting. I love motivational books.