Tuesday 9 February 2016

Prima Fiction Guidelines

Prima magazine has a monthly fiction slot. It's run as a competition with a £100 prize. Entries, of no more than 800 words, plus a photo* should be emailed to yourwinningstory (at) hearst.co.uk

There's quite a bit of small print, so I strongly suggest you get hold of a copy of the magazine first to make sure you're happy with the terms and conditions.

*I assume they mean of the author, not just something completely random.

If you are interested in other writing competitions, check here for regular links to more which are generally free to enter.

5 comments:

Tommy said...

Such an interesting post. A lot information and very usefull. My regards!

Dolores Doolittle said...

Thanks Patsy - really must have a go. Shall dig out Unrandom photo... (Love your Black-headed Gulls(are they?) by the way)

Colette McCormick said...

Thanks

Julie P said...

I was glad when this monthly competition was launched but I haven't yet subbed to them.

Bubble said...

I was just reading this, Patsy, thinking where will I get a photo of a 1940s coach? Made me giggle.