Tuesday 17 October 2017

The People's Friend Pocket Novels

I'm just having a tidy up of the blog to, hopefully, make it much easier to find what you want. The PF pocket novels didn't have their own category, so I'm adding that into the link list now.

(If you're not sure how to find particular guidelines, this page explains it.)

Coincidentally, since I created this post PF have been tweeting requests for submissions of 37.000 word pocket novels - not 42,000 as stated in the guidelines. I've contacted Tracey Steel and can confirm 37,000 words is now correct and that the guidelines will be updated soon.




2 comments:

Alison Runhasm said...

This would be good news for me - but sadly, the nearly complete PN I have was written when all PNs were shorter length and is too historical for PF (and now way too short to go to the Other Side with its 50,000 word requirement 😉). It's late 1700s.
May have to dust it off and lengthen it one day.

Patsy said...

Good luck, Alison.