Thursday, 15 October 2009

Book by a Buddy now available to buy!


And another quick post to blow Cally Taylor's trumpet - her book Heaven Can Wait is now out! Cally will be a guest blogger here next month, as part of her tour of the blogosphere. She's a versatile writer, having won literary competitions and been published in women's magazines as well as publishing this novel, and another one's on the way. Well done Cally!


To celebrate publication Cally's running a writing competition - details on her website here. Winners get £100 and a one-to-one with a member of the Darley Anderson Literary Agency. Definitely one worth entering, I would say!


9 comments:

Colette said...

I'm so happy for Cally, she deserves her success.

Debs said...

Ditto what Colette said. Well deserved.

Bernadette said...

It's a great book! ( I read the whole thing yesterday!!)

Karen said...

I'll be starting it later - can't wait :o)

Lily Sheehan said...

I can't wait to get my copy. I have also started my story for the comp.

AJ said...

This is so exciting, well done Cally. I am in awe! I am currently writing a novel and would love the chance to speak to someone from a literary agents. A few queries regading the comp. Are we only allowed one submission? and what is the genre? HELP PLEASE : )

womagwriter said...

AJ- pop over to Cally's website (linked in this post) where the comp details are, or post your question on her blog (link from her website) ?

Antonia said...

Well done, Cally!

AJ said...

Thanks womag, will do.