Tuesday, 2 February 2010

100 stories for Haiti - update

I'm pleased to see the 100 stories for Haiti project is up and running and going well. They are hoping to get the book published in the next month or so. I'll link to it as soon as it is available to download in the ebook format or buy in the paper format. I hope you'll all chip in and buy a copy or two - obviously it's a fantastic cause.

Also one of my stories has been accepted for inclusion, which I'm delighted about! I know a few other writers who had a cheery email from the organiser today. It's always lovely when you get to share pages with a mate.

Anyone else had a story accepted for the anthology?

Edited 21:30 to say the full list of stories to be included is here. There are a few more names I recognise in that lot!

10 comments:

Quillers said...

Well done, Womag! I know of a couple of other womag writers who've been accepted. Well done to all of you!

Bernadette said...

Yes, some very familiar names there.

Well done, womag, and very pleased to be joining you in the anthology!

Old Kitty said...

Hi!!

Me, me!! My story was chosen! Unbelievably so.

Yay. I'm so chuffed.

Well done everyone who submitted a story.

And well done those who got into the anthology.

Take care!

x

penandpaints said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
penandpaints said...

Well done, I recognise a good few names too, so well done to all of you. Mine wasn't chosen sadly, but didn't have high hopes, it was a bit rushed!
It's a great idea and should raise lots for Haiti!

Queenie said...

I didn't submit one, but lovely to know that you and some of our other mates are in there.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

I'd already submitted a story before seeing it mentioned on here, but I wanted to say how delighted I am to be included in such a great anthology with some other names I recognise!

Rosemary Gemmell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patsy said...

Congratulations to everyone who's had a story selected!

Nishant said...

Well done to all of you!

Work From Home