Friday, 23 April 2010

Get Wasted This Weekend!

No, no, no, I am not advocating getting plastered, rat-arsed, blathered or even just plain drunk, though you might want to do that as well.

Nicola Morgan's latest book, Wasted, is now available. To celebrate, she's set up a blog where there are weekly chances to win a copy for all followers. She's going to publish reviews and stories about her inspiration. The first chapter is up there now, if you'd like to get an idea of what the book's about.

There seems to be a real buzz surrounding this book! My copy arrived yesterday and I can't wait to get stuck in.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

o thank you for coming by and reading my 55
nice to meet you!!!


moondustwriter

happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!1

Nicola Morgan said...

You'll be getting me into trouble with all this talk of getting Wasted! But thank you - and I'm glad you got Wasted yesterday (in the arriving-on-the-post sense). Nx

womagwriter said...

Sorry, Nicola, couldn't resist it!

Julie P said...

I hope it sells really well - sounds like it's a winner.

Julie xx