Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Catherine Howard competition 2

A while back I posted about a competition being run and judged by womag writer Linda Lewis (aka Catherine Howard).

The results are now up on her website, here. Linda says she was delighted with the standard of entries and enjoyed reading them all. And I'm particularly delighted that the winner is someone who attends the same writing classes with Della Galton as me! Well done Emma - I remember you reading an earlier draft of your winning story in class one evening, and I was as stunned by it then as I am now, reading the final version on Linda's website.

Well, Linda enjoyed running this competition so much she's organising another one. Details are here .
Entry fee is £5. 1st prize at least £100 plus £50 to a charity of your choice (which I think is a lovely idea). No theme. Closing date 30th November. Linda also offers optional critiques at £5 which is a bargain.

Good luck to all who enter. I do love it when I recognise winners' names!

No comments: