Thursday, 21 October 2010

Book news

Della Galton's new book is about to be released - yours truly is invited to the book launch in just over a week's time!

The Dog With Nine Lives is non-fiction, the true story of a very special animal Della rescued from a beach in Greece. One for animal lovers everywhere.


I'm also delighted to be able to tell you about a forthcoming charity anthology - Diamonds and Pearls. It won't be out until next February, but rest assured I'll remind you again nearer the time! Sold in aid of Against Breast Cancer and full of stories by your favourite womag writers, including Della, Sally, and me!

3 comments:

Debs said...

Those sound like books with worthy stories/causes. Congratulations for being a part of the anthology and hope you have great fun at the launch.

Quillers said...

I am so thrilled to be sharing those pages with such lovely women! Let's raise lots of money for breast cancer!

happydaze said...

Both books sound great and for such worthy causes. I went to Greece a few years ago and it was pitiful to see the plight of starving dogs (and cats). I would love to support them in any way I can and I can't wait to read Della's book.