Monday, 31 January 2011

Diamonds and Pearls


I'm delighted to say the Diamonds and Pearls anthology is now available to buy from Amazon or direct from the publisher Accent Press. This book is sold in aid of a breast cancer charity, and many womag writers (including me, Sally, Sue H, Della, Teresa, Lynne, Sue M and so many others!) have contributed a story. It's like a who's who of womag writers and I am just a little overawed at being in such company.


Buy it, please! Buy it for your mum and your aunt and your sister and your best friend too. It'll be a fab read, and it's for a great cause. Hats off to Elaine Everest, the driving force behind this project, and a breast cancer survivor herself.




8 comments:

Old Kitty said...

On my list - my sister's birthday is coming up and this is exactly the pressie for her. After I read it!!! LOL!! Thanks for this info!! Take care
x

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Sounds excellent - look forward to reading and buying it for others.

Sally Zigmond said...

A sparkling treasure chest, indeed. A must-buy.

Anonymous said...

I love that cover!

Sam

puteh said...

My birthday is coming up - the perfect me gift !
btw: does anyone know the correct way of writing text or internet chat ? Is it the same as speech - so "...." ? Thanks for your advice ladies.

blogaboutwriting said...

I have ordered it today and I can't wait for it to arrive! Good reading guaranteed. I just wish I had a story in it! (boo hoo!)
Helen

Geraldine Ryan said...

It's a good thing Elaine has done.

womagwriter said...

Thank you all, hope you enjoy the book!