Saturday, 9 July 2011

Calling all dog owners - a plea for help with articles

I've had this plea for help from womag writer and freelance journalist Elaine Everest (who also edited the brilliant Diamonds and Pearls anthology). She needs to write a couple of dog-related articles by the end of next week. She says:

I need to interview one person who goes or has gone camping and taken their dog.
It's not for a dog magazine. I would also need the person to send me a good
quality image of them/the family and the dog with a tent in the scene.

Also, do you have a dog (or had a dog) and changed your working life to fit
around his/her needs so that the dog is not left alone all day? This may have
meant working part time, were allowed to take the dog to work with you or
perhaps you started your own business so the dog could be with you?
I have to find three case studies for this feature.
Again, a good quality image of you and your dog is required.

If you can help, please contact Elaine directly at elaineeverest (at) aol.com






As for me, I've only got two puddy-tats so can't help. Got the first one after I began home-working, to keep me company!


Gratuitous photo of my cat Mir looking Evil...












4 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Mir is devilishly handsome!! Yay!

Oooh if Elaine is still looking by Monday, I'll post on my blog but I think most of my furr-followers are mainly kitties but I shall post anyway!!

Take care
x

Karen Clarke said...

I'd love to help, but although we've taken our dog on holiday we've never been camping, plus we only got her in the first place as we knew one of us would be at home a lot to look after her! Best of luck.

marianh said...

Mir doesn't look evil. He - she? looks beautiful.

Elaine Everest said...

Thank you for mentioning my call out Kath. I've had some great replies. Positions now filled!

I love the photo!