Sunday, 14 August 2011

Euro Writer

Calling all non-fiction writers - take a look at this site for a list of English language magazines from across Europe which take articles from freelancers. Handily organised with links to the magazines' online guidelines, and with contacts and requirements/payment details listed for each one.

And don't forget there's still time to enter my little Write On! competition. My son is now back from his camp, complete with plastered arm, and is very much looking forward to judging the comp!

3 comments:

Beth Kemp said...

That is a really helpful site, which I hadn't come across before. Thanks for linking to it.

Wishing you luck in finding ways to cheer your son up!

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Thnaks for that site - will check it out. I've highlighted a short story site on my blog this morning that you might find useful.

womagwriter said...

Thanks Rosemary.