Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Historical shorts

With thanks to Romy who sent me a link to this site which is looking for historical short stories for a new publication, Snapshots of History. It looks as though it runs along much the same lines as Scribble where non-subscribers pay £3 to submit, subscribers can submit for free, and the author of the 'winning' story per issue is paid. I think I'll subscribe to this one for a year and see what it's like - am into historical fiction these days!

While we're talking history, here's one of my new favourite blogs - The History Girls - which carries a new post every day and is seriously eating into my editing time.

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Thanks, womag.

I have a couple of friends who write historical fiction so I've passed the details on to them.

She Likes said...

You have shared a great information about Women's Jeans and Women's Shorts. Which are very informative for us.Thanks