Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Tears and Laughter Blog

Just a quick post to say the Tears and Laughter and Happy Ever After blog is now up and running, and over the coming weeks we'll be posting about our inspiration for the stories in the book. I find reading about how other people came to write a story often sparks ideas of my own, so I hope you enjoy following this blog. I'll be posting there next week.

Also, if you've bought and enjoyed the Kindle edition of the book, please do consider leaving a review on Amazon. If you're waiting for the paperback - it should be released soon! I'll post again when it's published.

2 comments:

Nan Sheppard said...

Will the book be out in paper any time soon? I'm still an old-fashioned reader, although I totally understand about the ease of publishing on kindle :)

womagwriter said...

Hi Nan - yes, it'll be out in paperback soon though I can't give a definite date yet. Will blog it, never fear!