Thursday, 25 April 2013

Woman's Weekly Fiction Workshop

Very quick post, because I'm just off out...

Woman's Weekly are holding a fiction workshop in London on  7th June. If you're keen on writing for this magazine, whether serials or shorts, it'd definitely be worth getting yourself booked onto this. Details here.


Also that free ebook The Showman's Girl by Julia Douglas's I mentioned a couple of posts back - there was a delay getting it published. It's now free to download from iTunes for the next month - here.


8 comments:

Jean Bull said...

Thank you for this tip, I've just booked a place!

Wendy's Writing said...

Me too! See you there, Jean!

Laura Marcus said...

Do you know if it's necessary to take a laptop to this event? I don't have one! Will they supply computers to work on for the exercises or does it have to be handwritten? Ta!

I may be going too, if it's not all booked out.

Shannon Baker said...

It sounds like an interesting series. I will check it out.

book publicity

Laura Marcus said...

You don't need a laptop apparently. I emailed them and they replied!

Not sure I can go though. We'll see.

Allison said...

Hi, Can anyone tell me which airport is nearest to the Womens Weekly offices. I'm coming down from Glasgow. Thanks, Allison :)

rain bow said...

This article is mind satisfactory. I read very carefully.


fire restoration monterey

Mitus Mita said...

This article is mind blowing. When I read this article, I enjoyed.
Managed IT Services