Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Hard Graft

I'll get back to writing my own, longer blog posts eventually I'm sure, but in the meantime, take a look at Sally Zigmond's excellent blog in which she has posted about the need for hard graft especially when writing for the womags.

I had a fabulous holiday, by the way, and am just getting back to my own hard graft. Currently working on another how to/anthology to sit alongside Ghost Stories and How to Write Them. More news in the autumn when I hope to have finished it!

Edited - link to Sally's blog above now doesn't work. She removed her post for reasons given here. Shame. There's privacy, and then there's genuine interest from people working in the same field. 

2 comments:

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Great to see you back and I'm glad you had a good holiday.

Sally Zigmond's blog is fab, isn't it.

Looking forward to your next anthology - LOVE Ghost Stories and How to Write Them.

xx

Buy Articles said...

Very informative and helpful. I was searching for this information but there are very limited resources. Thank you for providing this information…