Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Two book deal!

Those who are friends with me on Facebook or followers on Twitter, may already have seen this news but hey, it's so fab I will post it here as well, and also over on kathleenmcgurl.com soon.

I've been offered a two-book deal for my novels, from publisher Carina UK. I'm absolutely delighted with this - it's just what I'd been dreaming of but didn't dare to hope for!

These novels are time-slip - a historical story and a current day story unfold in alternating chapters, and ultimately dovetail. I love reading this kind of book, so back in 2012 I decided to try writing them. They've been fun to write and now I have a lovely editor to help me get them fully into shape and ready for publication.

Raise a glass of your favourite tipple in a virtual celebration with me. And rest assured I'll let you know when they're published!

23 comments:

Wendy's Writing said...

This is very exciting news for you, Kath - and very well deserved.

Bernadette said...

That is wonderful news! Well done!

Jacula said...

Congratulations! x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, Womag! I'm so glad for you. Well done!
Kate Hogan.

Rena George said...

Fabulous news. Congratulations, Kath. x

Joanna said...

Your news is so exciting and I feel very happy for you. Massive, well-deserved congratulations. x

Patsy said...

I'd seen the news, but I think it's well worth repeating. Congratulations and CHEERS!

Sally Zigmond said...

Wow! Great news. Well done, Kath!

Frances Garrood said...

Kath, that's brilliant news. Very well done!

S.Bee said...

What brilliant news Kath! I'm so pleased for you!

Fay Knowles said...

Wonderful news - many congratulations!

Sue Blackburn said...

What fantastic news Kath. I'm delighted for you and so well deserved. Time slip stories are one of my very favourite kind too! x

Captain Black said...

Sque³

Tricia Maw said...

A two book contract! that's fab. So pleased for you. I felt the same way when I managed to sell my book for the 2nd time to Accent Press after AudioGo went into liquidation. Well done!
Tricia Maw

Anonymous said...

Oh, well done. All your hard work has paid off. I'll raise a glass tonight. Well done, again. Leonora x

Deborah Murphy said...

Congratulations!

jwuollife said...

That's great news, Congratulations on your achivement.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Many congratulations, Kath!

parlance said...

I'll be looking forward to reading them!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Womag!

Jean Bull said...

Congratulations! I'll look forward to reading them!

Dolores Doolittle said...

Wonderful and well-deserved, womag! - thank you for sharing your joyous news - will certainly be raising a glass to you this evening

Cheryl said...

Congratulations - very inspiring!