Sunday, 5 October 2014

Time for a paint job & book news

It's YEARS since I changed the wallpaper here. I like this simple design and the blue background. Very refreshing.

I'm delighted to see some lovely lovely reviews coming in for The Emerald Comb. That book took about 15 months to write, and then another year to find a publisher for it. I'm so happy that readers seem to be enjoying it so much.

I'm adding links to all bloggers' reviews or other related guest posts about the book, to a page on my other blog, here. Please do take a look and see what people are saying about it! The book is available as an ebook in all formats - nook, kobo, ibook, kindle.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on the novel, Womag. Love the new blog wallpaper - really easy on the eyes. Good wishes KH

Fiona Young-Brown said...

Love the new look. I recently redid my website and went for a simple blue and white. It does feel so clean and simple.

parlance said...

Loved the novel. Sat up until nearly one in the morning, unable to stop reading. The ending was very satisfying.

womagwriter said...

Oh, thank you, Parlance! So glad you liked it. If you have a moment would you mind leaving an Amazon review for it, as this really does help future sales. Thank you so much!

parlance said...

I think I lost my previous comment, in which I said my review was on the Australian Amazon site. But I've just figured out how to copy the review across.

Just read and enjoyed your novella, also.

womagwriter said...

Thank you! I found your Australian review just yesterday. Very much appreciated (on both sites). Glad you liked the novella as well. :-)