Thursday, 18 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

A quick post to wish all blog readers a very merry Christmas. I'm off on our annual ski holiday next week - a week off from the day job and the writing job, and this year I really feel as though I need it.

I'll be back renewed and rejuvenated (and in one piece, I hope) and ready to set next year's writing resolutions. If you think you might need some help finding time to write in 2015, do consider ordering my little book, Give Up Ironing, to help you! It will be released on 1st January, just in time to help you hit the ground running next year.

So, whatever you're doing, have a fabulous time and may Santa bring you everything you hoped for!

10 comments:

Sally Zigmond said...

Merry Christmas to you, too. Enjoy your holiday and come back refreshed ready to tackle all that 2015 has to offer - and without any broken bones!

Kath said...

Merry Christmas, Kath x

Wendy's Writing said...

Wishing you a fabulous Christmas and skiing break, Kath.

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas to you and yours, too, Womag, hope you have a super holiday and a a healthy, happy, successful New Year. All good wishes Kate Hogan

Dolores Doolittle said...

Enormous Joy for Christmas and Skiing, Womag, and thanks for all your inspiration

Patsy said...

Merry Christmas!

I used to iron my shirts in the summer when I had a job where I had to wear a uniform. Other than that I haven't done any for over ten years.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Have a great Christmas and safe, fun holiday!

Carolb said...

Merry Christmas, and another successful year in 2015.

Enjoy the holiday- what am I saying? Of course you will. :D

Carole Anne Carr Author said...

Have a very Happy Christmas, Kath and a wonderful holiday time.

womagwriter said...

Thank you all!