Thursday, 12 February 2015

Bits and pieces

I am not sure how this passed me by, but there's a lovely new, free, online magazine for writers - The Writer's Wheel. It's up to its 4th issue so really I ought to have found and promoted it before now!
One of its editors was previously with The New Writer, a magazine I enjoyed very much in the past, but which now, sadly, has closed. The Writer's Wheel offer services for writers as well. Definitely worth checking out!

Here's a competition for all you novelists, especially the romance writers. Three publishers, including my own lovely Carina UK, have joined forces to find new talent in three different areas. Go here for the details - you need to send a synopsis and 3 chapters before 1st March, and the prize is a publishing contract, no less!

If you're more of a short story or flash fiction writer, there are competitions from Tethered By Letters which might appeal more. Deadline is 28th Feb.

Kishboo online and Kindle magazine is going from strength to strength. The second issue is out now, and there are ongoing competitions for short stories. Do go and take a look!

That's it for now. Come back tomorrow as I have a first chapter of a fab new book to reveal!

1 comment:

Glory said...

I'm here to let the whole world know how i got my husband back through the help of a spell caster called Dr. Ekpen Temple, it all started one morning when my husband and I have an argument and he angrily left and said to me that he is no longer coming back to me, at first i thought it was a normal joke, two weeks passed i did hear from him until it became 1 year i still did not hear from him it was then i started looking for how i can get him back (because i love him so much that i don't want to loss him for someone else) is was then i heard about Dr. Ekpen Temple the spell caster on the internet on how he has help so many people in there are relationship so i contacted him, to cut the long story short my husband came back to me and we celebrated the last Christmas and New year together. you can contact Dr. Ekpen Temple on: (((EKPENTEMPLE@gmail. com))) or you can call him on +2347050270218 for help today.