Tuesday, 24 March 2015

The results are in!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote in the poll or answer my question about the direction you'd like this blog to take. The majority would like the focus to stay on womag news and information, so that's what I'll do (mostly!)

Maria suggested I interview womagwriters to discuss their approach to writing and collect a few tips. That seems like a jolly good idea, so I'll give that a go too. I've had a few volunteers already, but if you'd like to feature, or there's someone you'd particularly like to read about let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Honestly, the picture fits - in a cryptic crossword kind of way.

Talking of interviews with woman writers, there's one with me here.

2 comments:

Jacqueline Pye said...

Great stuff. I look forward to your future posts.

Patsy said...

Thanks, Jacqueline.