Wednesday 2 December 2015

News from Down Under

Thanks to Alan Williams for an update on That's Life in Australia. There is now a new person in charge of fiction - Judie Durrant.

When work is accepted, new author agreements will be sent out for signature. If they're the same ones as can currently be found on the website with the guidelines, there doesn't seem to be any change. Do PLEASE read it through and be sure you understand and agree before signing though. The same thing applies to any other agreement or contract any publisher may send out.


4 comments:

Bea Charles said...

Thanks for the update, Patsy. I'll throw another prawn on the barbie to put me in the correct frame of mind.

Patsy said...

I'll have a glass of Aussie red, Beatrice. It won't actually help, but I like the stuff.

parlance said...

Thanks, Patsy. I'm usually a lurker in the shadowy background of your blog, but this useful post has brought me into the light. (I'm an Aussie.)

Patsy said...

Hi, Parlance - glad I've dragged you out of the shadows!