Monday, 2 May 2016

Shhhh

OK, this isn't strictly (or at all) womag, but I'm hoping that if I type really quietly, I'll get away with it ... My novel Paint Me A Picture is on sale this week for 99p / 99c.

It's one of those hard to describe, not really in any genre books. It's not historical, romance, erotica, fantasy or action. I could almost call it 'coming of age' except the lead character is 53. There are deaths, a police presence and inquest, but it's not exactly a crime story. I wish 'books with lots of food in' was a genre, because that'd fit all my novels.

Just to bring a hint of womag to this post, here's a link to another of my books which does contain a couple of womag stories and which is FREE.

5 comments:

Dolores Doolittle said...

Sounds gripping (and one can nibble a bic whilst reading - hence Food aspect catered for). Off to download!

Patsy said...

Thanks, Delores.

Oliver Richmond said...

Hi, I love this very much. I am a writer focused on career and physical development to spread more issues and tips to develop and works through Professional resume writing service. It's delightful watching Mavis' personality unfold as she tries to make sense of the simplest human interactions. Not only her development, but that of a supporting cast of well-rounded characters, is enough to keep you reading, and wish there were more. A hearty thank you to the friend who recommended the book to me.

Patrick Key said...

Pretty interesting post. Thanks a lot for such a good writing. When I was young I've dreamed about being a writer. But for now, I'm not.

Anonymous said...

You write so interestingly. I think your speaking skills would impress me. Thanks for post