Saturday 27 May 2023

Thank you

Thanks to everyone who commented on the blog and/or sent me information over the last couple of weeks. It's really appreciated. 

I only returned home yesterday, so haven't caught up with everything yet (not even downloading my photos, which is why you just get a couple from the phone). 


We've been away on a Baltic cruise. Gary proposed to me on a cruise ship sailing out of Stockholm and planned to take me back for our 10th anniversary. Covid delayed that, but it was worth waiting for.


This is us outside the wine library in Tallinn. We didn't go in there, but wine was drunk and books were read. I actually read as many books as I drank glasses of wine! I didn't keep track of cake consumption...


I'll be back with a proper post, full of writing related stuff and links to free to enter writing competitions, next week.

13 comments:

Lizy said...

You counted your glasses of wine? Wow!

Maria said...

What a lovely way to spend time together celebrating your anniversary, albeit a little late. X

Sheelagh said...

Happy 10th anniversary Patsy, I spent part of my honeymoon in Talinn, beautiful place. I bet you picked up lots of writing material on your travels alongside the wine, books & cake. Looking forward to more photos & great stories anon

ados123 said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I loved Tallin when we went. Hope you enjoyed the holiday!
Alyson

Marguerite said...

You sound as though you've had a fantastic anniversary celebration - hopefully some good resource material for your future stories :)

Maisie Bishop said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! What a lovely romantic way to celebrate!

Elizabeth McGinty said...

Congratulations to you both on your wedding anniversary. It sounds as though you had a lovely trip, wine, books and cake it doesn't get much better :)

Fiona said...

Ooh, congratulations to you both! What a wonderful way to celebrate!

Eirin Thompson said...

Happy Anniversary, Patsy! What a wonderful way to celebrate!

Marian said...

It sounds like a perfect trip! Happy Anniversary!

Liz said...

What a great anniversary trip! Glad you finally got there!

Sharon boothroyd said...

I've just heard that the August Yours fiction mag is to be the last one for this year.
There won't be a December one with Xmas stories in it.
After August, the future of the mag is uncertain.
Sadly, it looks like it's another market lost.

Lindsay said...

Sounds lovely, Patsy. Happy Anniversary and here's to the next 10. I visited Tallinn 22 year ago - I don't think the wine library was there then. If so I missed it. Went in winter and great fun walking down the steep cobbled streets!