Thursday 5 November 2015

A request for help

My new book Firestarter launches today. It's a romantic comedy with a hot fireman and a few flames. I have a favour to ask (on top of ignoring the fact this isn't connected to womag issues other than by the fact I've written it) Could you please help spread the word about the book?

You could do that by telling people who are interested in the genre, retweeting me, or sharing my Facebook updates, or author updates, or doing the same with my guest posts and interviews, or my website post.

Naturally I'd be delighted if you bought the book, or borrowed it from your library (some already stock it, if yours doesn't they should be able to order it for you).

If you do read and enjoy Firestarter, I'd also be very grateful for a review on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog.

5 comments:

Dolores Doolittle said...

retweetled Patsy - looking forward greatly to starting it tonight!

Maria said...

Will do Patsy.

Patsy said...

@ Dolores and Maria - thank you. I appreciate the support.

Nas said...

Hi Patsy!

All the best with your new book! Your spotlight post is live at Romance Book Paradise.

Patsy said...

Thanks, Nas!