Monday 11 June 2018

Allas newsletter

Some of you may have recieved an email from Aller media (publishers of Allas magazine) written in Swedish. I've put mine through Google translate. It seems to be about GDPR, freelance agreements (text and images - I guess it's non-fiction) something which sounds like Desknet and news of what might be a new publication, or publishing development.

I've emailed asking if there's anything fiction writers need to do differently, or any action we should take. I'll let you know when I hear back.

UPDATE – I've had a reply stating the information will be resent in English – so hopefully you'll all be getting that soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Patsy. I got the email and thought it was just another one of those 'do you still want to be on our mailing list?' things and deleted it!

carrie said...

Thanks Patsy :)

Susan Wright said...

Thanks, Patsy.
I got the email and have been wondering if it says anything important, so that's brilliant that it's going to be sent again in Emglish.
Thanks so much for getting in touch with them

Susan Wright said...

Or even English!

Carolb said...

So the changes and big news will soon be revealed once the new version arrives. Hope it's all good news for everyone.x

Sue Blackburn said...

Thanks so much Patsy. Very helpful xx

Anonymous said...

Many thanks, Patsy. You're a Star!. Kate Hogan.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.