Friday 17 April 2020

I confess ...

... this post has nothing to do with womag writing (except perhaps that I'm writing it).

My novel Leave Nothing But Footprints is a romance about a couple of photographers who go off in a campervan to Wales. They walk up mountains and along the coast, enjoy the scenery and wildlife – just what I'd be doing for real if I could.

If you enjoy my short stories then you'll like this book too. Leave Nothing But Footprints is available to download for the discounted price of 99p (99c) for the next week.

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You'll get out to explore again soon.

New girl on the block said...

I found the post about submitting fiction to the People's Friend very helpful and reassuring. I was wondering if any other fiction editors have published something similar on their blogs. If so, a digest of these would be very useful on this blog. Or does anybody have any additional info on this please? Many thanks.

Patsy said...

@ Alex – don't know if it'll be soon, but yes, we'll get to travel again.

@ New Girl – There hasn't been aything from other publishers/editors as far as I know. Most magazines use email exclusively now, so I imagine their processes are unaltered. I did contact the fiction editor at Woman's Weekly recently, as I'd heard they'd changed their requirements recently and wanted to post those here, but she hasn't responded.

If any publishers/editors are reading this and would like to supply me with information, or do a guest post, I'd be very happy to add that to the blog.