Monday 6 May 2024

A couple of quickies

If you have a book finished, or nearly finished and are thinking of trying to get an agent or publisher then this free online event on Thursday evening might be of interest. 

And if you enjoy writing prompts and exercises and/or find them useful, you might like to know that the kindle version of the little purple book is currently 99p / 99c.

btw, I'm now sharing more of my own writing news on the blog embedded on my website, so if you want to know what I'm up to (and are prepared to risk even more campervan trip photos that will appear here) take a look over there now and then.

7 comments:

Sheelagh said...

Thanks Patsy might do that online event though my 'book' is far from complete

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Patsy. I've signed up for the online event.
HB

Marguerite said...

I enjoyed listening to your radio interview, Patsy :) I like the way you can just wander off into Little Mallow just when you feel like it ;) Yes, um, nowhere near a completed book... but maybe something like that in the future. Thank you for providing us with an ever-increasing variety of resources.

Sheelagh said...

Nor I Marguerite but maybe we can do the other leg work first(so we're all set to take off running when we have our books complete!!). Yes Patsy I enjoyed listening to your interview too & your music choice also.

Maisie Bishop said...

I've signed up for the online event - again looking a long way into the future! I also enjoyed your interview, Patsy.

Elizabeth McGinty said...

Thanks for another fabulous opportunity Patsy and the offer on your Year of Ideas, which I've just snapped up:)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

.99 is a bargain!