Sunday 5 January 2020

I'm an expert!

The front cover of the current issue of Writing Magazine refers to publishing experts – and one of those is me! I was asked to write a short round-up of the womag market in 2019 and give my predictions and hopes for this year. 

I also have another piece in there about the iminient editorial changes at DC Thomson – see here, here and here if you missed the news.

Of course I'm just one of many people who know something about the womag market and how to write for it. Glenda Young is another. If you've not read her recent guest post and taken the opportunity to ask her a question, you can do so here.

3 comments:

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Good to see you mentioned, Patsy - I was just looking at it today! All the best for 2020.

carrie said...

Well done Patsy and I'll look forward to reading your article(s) :)

Carolb said...

Well done Patsy, and hope to see more of your expertise in the magazine this year. :-)